I applied in June of 2015 and it is now September , still waiting for the phone. No matter witch number I call it is always a recording and it always says I'll get my phone on 5 days.

It's been says 5 days for 4 months now. I would like to talk to a "live" person, how can I do that?

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

AlexTrac

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.