Safelink Wireless Lg Phone And Wireless Service Review

Safelink Wireless Telecommunications review 164964

i spoke with 4 difeerent people about my phone today.The top of the screen is almost unreadiable also the ringer and sound cuts in and out when it wants to.

I called to get a replacement phone and was told that i couldnt recive one because they no longer replace lost or stolen phones. My phone is defective because of nothing i did to it. It is not water damaged either. The reps had me remove the battery and hy noted that there is no water damage.

I was very upset because i was being told different things. I spoke to a "supervisor" by the name of "Serita" who was EXTREMELY" rude to me. She informed me that i said the screen was cracked and the tickets that were put in stated that i said this. I NEVER told any reps that i had a cracked screen!!

i offered to send them a picture of my phone and they said they could not recive any images. It seems like they just look up what you tell them and just make up what they think it is andnput it in the system. As you can see from the pic, the screen is NOT cracked! If the policy had changed, i wish safelink would have sent and email or letters to its customers stating that there was a change in the policy.

The people i talked to were extremely unhelpful and rude . The safelink website clearly states that they will replace lost or damaged phones. I just want a working phone! I cant really afford to buy another one at the moment .

I dont think its ok that i was treated unfairly and then the reps decided to make upntickets stating that i said my screen was cracked.This is bad business!

Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Review category

review #928431 by anonymous

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›

Had an experience with Safelink Wireless?

Submit review ›

Had the same issue

Your company? Check our business solutions ›

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Qualityrepairparts - Unethical Business Practices - Buyer Beware - SCAM!!!

"I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."

Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed

"I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."

Evan Tereszcuk stole $16,500 from my company

"Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."

Ingram United Presbyterian Church - Review in Other category from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

"Ingram united presbyterian church in Pittsburgh pa has robbed me of items that was donated to them for me and paster aaron even called to tell me the..."

Klaussner - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

"Worst sofa ever! Back cushions have pulled the fabric on the sofa and have fallen apart. They cannot be restuffed as there is no zipper or opening for the back..."

Young Gabe - Rapper YOUNG GAB Mixtape titled

"Recently, I read an article on a new Philly rapper creating a loyal following in his neighborhood (congrats!) on a upcoming artist website. It was very brief"”literally seven sentences"”but the..."

Perfectly Posh Honey Honey Review from Soldotna, Alaska

"This picture is what 6oz looks like for $17. Very unpleased && it was in the $50 kit. On October 2nd It's discontinued...."

Ryans Buffet - Review in Fast Food category

"I want to commend the manager of the Ryan's in Rome, Georgia. The Ryan's in Gardendale, AL closed and 2 flags from the Veterans Honor Room were sent..."

Behr - Deck over chipping, peeling and now boards rotting

"I put this product down based on my pr virus experience and confid nice in the Behr range of paints. The worst possible id a I could have ever had...."

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Lg Phone And Wireless Service
Review category
review #929484

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Safelink Wireless? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Safelink Wireless. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Safelink Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about