Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Related: Safelink Wireless - No service .

Safelink Wireless Telecommunications review 164964

i spoke with 4 difeerent people about my phone today.The top of the screen is almost unreadiable also the ringer and sound cuts in and out when it wants to.

I called to get a replacement phone and was told that i couldnt recive one because they no longer replace lost or stolen phones. My phone is defective because of nothing i did to it. It is not water damaged either. The reps had me remove the battery and hy noted that there is no water damage.

I was very upset because i was being told different things. I spoke to a "supervisor" by the name of "Serita" who was EXTREMELY" rude to me. She informed me that i said the screen was cracked and the tickets that were put in stated that i said this. I NEVER told any reps that i had a cracked screen!!

i offered to send them a picture of my phone and they said they could not recive any images. It seems like they just look up what you tell them and just make up what they think it is andnput it in the system. As you can see from the pic, the screen is NOT cracked! If the policy had changed, i wish safelink would have sent and email or letters to its customers stating that there was a change in the policy.

The people i talked to were extremely unhelpful and rude . The safelink website clearly states that they will replace lost or damaged phones. I just want a working phone! I cant really afford to buy another one at the moment .

I dont think its ok that i was treated unfairly and then the reps decided to make upntickets stating that i said my screen was cracked.This is bad business!

Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Review category

Telecommunications

review #928431 by anonymous

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›

Had an experience with Safelink Wireless?

Submit review ›

1✓

1✓

0Yes

0No

Had the same issue

0Yes

Your company? Check our business solutions ›

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Qualityrepairparts - Unethical Business Practices - Buyer Beware - SCAM!!!

"I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."

Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed

"I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."

Evan Tereszcuk stole $16,500 from my company

"Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."

Ingram United Presbyterian Church - Review in Other category from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

"Ingram united presbyterian church in Pittsburgh pa has robbed me of items that was donated to them for me and paster aaron even called to tell me the..."

Klaussner - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

"Worst sofa ever! Back cushions have pulled the fabric on the sofa and have fallen apart. They cannot be restuffed as there is no zipper or opening for the back..."

Young Gabe - Rapper YOUNG GAB Mixtape titled

"Recently, I read an article on a new Philly rapper creating a loyal following in his neighborhood (congrats!) on a upcoming artist website. It was very brief"”literally seven sentences"”but the..."

Perfectly Posh Honey Honey Review from Soldotna, Alaska

"This picture is what 6oz looks like for $17. Very unpleased && it was in the $50 kit. On October 2nd It's discontinued...."

Ryans Buffet - Review in Fast Food category

"I want to commend the manager of the Ryan's in Rome, Georgia. The Ryan's in Gardendale, AL closed and 2 flags from the Veterans Honor Room were sent..."

Behr - Deck over chipping, peeling and now boards rotting

"I put this product down based on my pr virus experience and confid nice in the Behr range of paints. The worst possible id a I could have ever had...."

Review about: Lg Phone And Wireless Service.

1.2
Style and Design
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

WhitePages, Inc. Publishes Fake, Derogatory Information About Innocent Persons Without Verifying First!     Gross!     Yuck! Whitepages "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..." Read more Rise Broadband - TERRRIBBBLLLEEE! Rise Broadband "They charged me for 15Mb for over a year with poor bandwidth all the way. FINALLY a tech came out and said the tower won't even do over 5Mb. What..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more