Update by user Jan 06, 2017

I already sent a comment before this picture.

Original review posted by user Jan 06, 2017

I firt have Qlink, and had no reception.I chose Safelink prior to using the discount onmy lane line.

I got into a contract with my sorry local telecommunications provider. I took the opportunity sense the "combo" didnt accept life line! So, i get the one that had no reception, at Qlink. I remember SafeLink, service anywhere, not real feasable bc all other get internet in this fast pass, and ever changing world.

Still there reception,range and service won me back. Now, this time go around, is another story. Literally 4 SIMS CARDS later, and a phone much bigger than a match box. Now, so service, having my 3rd backsurgery 1.10.17.

Wow, disabled too. I had higher hopes for SafeLink. I even asked for a larger, or could i use my ohone from Qlink? I was told no.

Why? I explained my eyes have changed 2 times in a year bc I have Lupus, and at the time the medication I was on deteriorates your vision.

Hope to speak to a CSR soon.Ty

Review about: Safelink Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless. You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=41023 for us to assist you with your concern.