Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have received a phone from you guys that did not have service , it worked intermittently .After three different attempts, I got a new sim card sent to me.

I also asked about switching a old number over to the safe link phone. I was told this was doable but need to wait until the new sim card. Each time I'm on the phone it is the same process over and over, turn phone off turn on etc. Each time I talk to some one it's 45 min and get nowhere.

Now I tried activating the new card and am told I need a different one again. So currently I have no phone, can't call to talk to someone at all, every customer service rep is useless. It takes 15 min to verify my address when they already have it in their system.

Why do they need to ask me where my address is 5 times?I asked to speak to a manager and was told that there is no one around.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Comments

MattSL

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.