I am having a problem with connecting. When I try to make a phone call it tells me I have no service.

I look out my window and I see the wire is connected. Can you tell me what is happening?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless mobile phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.