Indianola, Mississippi

Every month i have to call to get my minutes placed on my phone because the application Is not finnished and i had to do this every month for the past 4 or 5 months when will it be corrected i dont understand why this is happening to me every month. Then they connect me to someone else but i never get them and have to start over again please help me get this fixed so i want have to call you all every month please. Thank you and be Blessed

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless mobile phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

rastaclown420
Wilson, North Carolina, United States #1253501

Same thing has been happening to me.Ever since they upgraded my phone last year I do not get my minutes automaticly and would have to go online and chat live with someone then have to add a bunch of numers in codr mode.But now the live chat does not work and nothing I do talking to them is getting my minutes WTF safelink.It is impossible to get a live person to talk to and when you do you can hardly understand them through the thick accent.I saw where MattSL posted a url to get a live agent guess will try that Monday http://bit.ly/GPJn5a

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.