Wonder why i have not recieved my 350 minutes? Idid not get them abd it us the 2nd of the month. Whats going on?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of safelink wireless mobile phone service. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless mobile phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

Macon, Mississippi, United States #1229743

My son would like to upgrade his phone, I called an asked about it and I was told he could not get one, I would like to know why ? His cell phone # is 662-497-4793

MattSL
to Anonymous #1230079

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.