2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been a customer of Safelink Wireless for about 4 months now. In those 4 months, I have had 2 replacement phones and I don't know if the one they are sending will be any better than the last 2.

The first one, screen wouldn't show anything and the second one, I couldn't get notifications. Now that I've ordered a new phone (yesterday), they cancelled my service (today). So for 7-10 business days, I will not have a phone. Not to mention, their "customer service" phone number is absolutely useless when you need to speak with a live person.

It just hangs up in your face each time you call. The phone isn't worth all the trouble really. It's a very basic phone with no camera and no multimedia, the internet sucks and uses your "units", and I can't even get music.

Why am I wasting my time?? Hmm..

This reviewer shared experience about "horrible phone with poor customer service" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. The most disappointing about lg electronics cell phone from Safelink Wireless was low grade phone and poor customer service , but reviewer liked service coverage and free texting. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.