I would appreciate it if your company had a live operator I have been calling for three days and I still haven't had someone help me retrieve my minutes will there ever be any way for me to actually get help to get my minutes or do I need I report the company

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

I called there Cooperate office after wasted time and effort on uploading, texting, emailing information for documentation approval that no one ever seem to get even after receiving an email saying documentation received. I stated to cooperate office if safelink is a lifeline service then many people would be dead dealing with there agents.

Cooperate Office solved my issue maybe they can help you too here is the number. Phone 1-305-640-2000.

Thanks Vee