Resolved

I know the phone is free but my god.I got a new phone February 1st or so,it wouldn't pick up.I call and they get another one on the way.I receive it today,call to activate it,and the headache began.first off,they changed my number,which I could live with.then they didn't transfer my 494 minutes to my new phone, first lady said it couldn't be done,so I hang up and call back,gentleman says he transferred the airtime and giveit an hour.well iI do that and still nothing, call back and lady goes through the same spill.what a run around

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). kenny27320 is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.