I am being harassed by Safe link emails. I've called and was on the phone with them for an hour the first time trying to get them to take my email out of their system.

Finally I spoke with a senior manager Urbre Id# 545285, who said in three business days from November 5, I should not receive any more emails. Today, November 13, I received another email!!! I have never been a customer or had a safe link phone. Quit harassing me!

I do not want to reenroll a phone or plan that I never had.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Plan.

Comments

MattSL
Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines #900372

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com . Please copy and paste your issue from this blog and include it in your email to us. You can also contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-378-1684 for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.

to MattSL Denham Springs, Louisiana, United States #901040

Is that an automated mesage?! Bc if you read my complaint you would know that I do NOT have any "account information" to send y'all bc I am NOT a customer of Safelink or TracPhone!!

And you would know that I have already called several times with no resolvement of the issue.

I have "unsubscribed" and "junk mailed" every email in my inbox from Safelink. I am hoping that resolves the issue since some of your team couldn't even find my email address to take it out of the system & the one who finally could didn't.

MattSL
to Anonymous Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines #902882

Hi! My name is Matt.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. We need to your contact number and email address so we can remove you from our contact lists.

Please send us an emaila at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. Thanks.