I applied for a safelink wireless phone on 3/19/14 & as approved on 3/22/14. Tiday us July 2, 2014 and as of today I stil have not received my initial safelink phone.

Even wurh consistent calls to custoner service with the promise that i would receive my phone. It has been nearly 65 to 70 days & I have gotten nothing but a lot if empty promises and bad customer service.

How can I finally get my phone? I feel after all I have been through, I deserve my phone with no further empty promises & hot air from customer service.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

MattSL

I had the same problem and the people at this email address helped me fix my issue. I know that the email is going to the company themselves but the people handling these emails are very good.

Give it a try. The email address is SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

Oh yeah, send them your name, cell number or your phone serial number.

Upset with SafeLink

Call the FCC at 1-888-225-5322. They are open 8:00-5:30 weekdays.

The FCC will help you with your complaint.

Good Luck!

MattSL

I am Matt and I work with SafeLink. Let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.

to MattSL Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #837808

My name is Julie loosand I ordered a safe link phone I'm positive that I can get one I am eligible for one and I never received my phone so I think that the old people that have lived here before me use my address for one and not I want to use my address since I live here and am not able to so how do I get their phone to not be at this address no more and my phone to be at this address I really really would appreciate it a reply back so let me know what I should my email is bewareilluminatti@gmail.com 317-550-0582