My SAFELINK phone was stolen I purchased another phone to switch my service over however the transaction could not be processed. Automated voice says it's due to another order being processed.

I have not placed any orders and have not been able to resolve anything, no live person to speak! I cancelled the service now someone answers my stolen phone and hang up.

I'm very upset and want the service turn off and the minutes transferred to my new phone asap! Thank you!!!

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

The same thing happened to my mother. She has a new safelink phone that is fully activated.

The stolen one was supposed to be cancelled, but someone answered it, denied it was my mom's phone, and now has it going straight to voicemail (with my mom's name in the voicemail message). She never got her minutes on the new phone either.

Cannot get a live person at the support number for Safelink. URGH!

to Anonymous Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1264751

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

MattSL

I had the same problem and the people at this email address helped me fix my issue. I know that the email is going to the company themselves but the people handling these emails are very good.

Give it a try.

The email address is SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. Oh yeah, send them your name, cell number or your phone serial number.

MattSL

Hi. My name is MattSL, and I work with SafeLink Wireless.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Email your info to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/19x5RU1.