I have been trying for 3 months to get my phone straight everyday i called there and nobody would help me i talk to a supervisior and still no help they were very rude and couldnt understand anything they were saying ...

relliott189 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.