I've been trying to get ahold of u for just about a week a? A half I think u should just fixing give it up your phones suck an because u *** *** shut my data off eairley now everything on my crappy phone crashed an by the *** we just moved in to this apartment an you don't know if my address is valid we received mail all the time go back to school.

Or get a *** GPS have something else do the work for u to say everything up in a nutshell u SUCK an since when do u half to pay for a louse government phone.

Kiss my *** ***. *** you

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL
#1205579

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.