4.0
Style and Design

My phone was cut off because someone ( they wont tell me who) used my address to get a safelink phone and can only have 1 phone per household. No one checked with me just shut my phone off.

I am 95 years old and need an emergency phone. Safelink rep said I had to reapplu and to mail a letter from lieheap certifying I get low income help with utility bills. I did that in July. Two weeks or so la ter I called.

They didnt get it. Do it again . Did this 3 times. Finally started faxing it.

Didn't get it. Did that 3 times. Last time on Oct. 21 2015 Office Depot talked with safelink rep to verify number etc.

and waited till the received ok came back before hanging up. Now safelink says they did get a fax on that date but only 1 page the copy of payment receipt was uploaded...don't know why. Must start all over to apply.

Very very very poor customer service and they claim no phone number for a customer service rep just the supervisors whose answer to everything is do it all over again. Very poor service

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.