I have been having an issue with receiving my minutes since January. I've called multiple times and everyone kept saying keep your phone on, which I do every month.

I have yet to receive my minutes. I called today and the rep that I spoke with told me that I can only receive this month's minutes only. The rep and the supervisor was rude.

I asked for the complaint phone number and the supervisor could not provide it for me. I think I'll be switching providers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless phone service. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.

to To refer you in replies #983217

Doesn't do any good to call they are no help at all