Shady Hills, Florida

I contact safe link asked about getting a new phone. I was told as long as it was a tracphone it was ok.tonight 1/24/16 i was told1i could not use the phone i purchaced.

But when i asked for the touched screen.

I was told no. Latoya sr manger was rude and hung up on me.i hope hear a responce by phone 3524423488 or email clblmt@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.