2.4
Style and Design

I just got this replacement phone from safe link, it came with thirty minutes ! Well now it's November 2nd and I can't get my monthly minutes!

I do the whole promo code no 555 okay ect!! It takes back saying call customer care to complete prossess!

I don't have no minutes! They told me all my minutes would be on here!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL
#1119420

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.