Having to get runaround then was told my phone would be here friday then told it would be here on Saturday then called today now im told it will be here on tuesday this is crazy donot get a replacement phone its eaiser to buy one from walmart

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of safelink wireless replacement. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 1-800-378-1684 for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.