They sent me a message telling me to call 1-855-693-6294 or I will not receive min. next mth but I'm out of airtime min an it won't let me dial dat num from another phone

Comments

Sorry, I meant to say as Matt told us to do. His info was absolutely correct. The 555 worked

Lithonia, Georgia, United States #909007

I got the same message a few times over the weekend, but when I dialed it said the Verizon customer is not available. I read these comments and did the 555 as Chuck said.

My 250 minutes showed up within seconds. Everyone is not a scammer.

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #907357

Also got this message and called from my safelink phone several different times and checked the number each time. All that happened was a bunch of beeping tones followed by a hang up. What is going on with safelink?

MariaST

Hi! My name is Matt.

Please be advised as well that if you have an issue getting your monthly benefits, you may enter 555 on your 'Add Airtime' option so your minutes will be added. If the minutes won't be added then you can email us at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com for assistance.

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-378-1684 for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.

to MattSL #907773

Thanks MattS,

The problem is we have no way to verify who you are,IF you are with SL or if you are yet another clever criminal trying to dupe us in to providing you with all the info you need to open lines of credit in our names???

Please don't take that to mean we think YOU are a bad guy it's just that WE have no way of knowing.

I have some suggestions that would help fix the trust issue but as of this posting NOONE I have talked to is interested in doing anything but reading the script provided and hanging up on me when they can't convince me to fallow blindly their instructions. My first suggestion would be to set up a pin system for SL customers so they are NOT asked to submit on a yearly basis the 4 key pieces of information a criminal needs to totally ruin their credit and possibly their ability to provide for their family. Secondly I would suggest more training for the workers at Foreign phone centers in the aera of cross cultural communication and in particular American courtesy and decency.

IE stop trying to talk over me when I am talking and LISTEN to what I am saying. These are the 2 most pressing issues I see with regard to how Sl is handling CS with it's customers.

Sincerely,

Chuck

A disgruntled Safelink Customer

to Chuck #907774

Sorry I forgot to mention that I have had no issues with the actual service. I get good coverage and have never once had a call dropped nor had poor voice quality.

My one and only issue with Sl is it's handling of sensitive security information.

Chuck

to chuck #908439

WOW a day later and no reply ?????

MattSL
to chuck Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #909660

Chuck, we understand you. You can call 1-800-378-1684.

Our hours of operations are from Monday-Sunday and that's from 8:00 am to 11:45 pm EST.

Thank you for chatting with SafeLink Wireless. Thanks.