Taylorville, Illinois

I purchased a phone from safelink. When it got here it was not compatable with this area.

I was told to return and they would refund my money. I returned and now they claim it didnt come back even though i have the tracking info stating it was returned. I was going to be able to buy a different one after the refund. But now since they are stating it wasnt returned i do not get a refund or chance to buy a new one.

I am 78 years old and i live alone.

I needed this phone. I have never had a problem like this before and i dont know how else to get my refund or a different phone.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

Taylorville, Illinois, United States #1251569

They have done nothing to solve. They have their phone and my money

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.