4.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have had safelink for a number of years now they want a copy of my ssi it has been the same for years where do i mail proof can someone contact me please thank you. My number is 5085777663 so i know where to send a copy of my bank statement to show as i have direct deposit

This person wrote the review about Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless safelinkwireless mobile for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.