Style and Design

Supposedly been enrolled since August but never got the minutes on the phone , I was told I could transfer over to safelink. Now spoke to a “supervisor” ( third supervisor I’ve spoke to) and eventually he stopped responding to me after I explained what’s been going on....after 10 mins of saying “hello” I hung up.

Tried to go to assurance wireless and can’t b cuz I’m “enrolled” w/ safelink but I’m not a customer. And have to wait a year b 4 I can’t switch over. This government program is a scam. Safelink asked me for proof of eligibility (3rd time since I don’t make calls n get unenrolled)and I’ve sent in 4 documents requested and now I’m told they were invalid.

And now since I didn’t make a call from the phone “again” (that was never hooked up ) I’ve been unenrolled and they want more paperwork. Called the FCC and was told to make a formal complaint on there website.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Yeah me too, it’s canceled on me

I received text messages in January 2018 my service was ending. I called Safelink, I was told I was enrolled, I would receive monthly minutes, to disregard notice.

The beginning of February my service was turned off. I make several calls a month. I called Safelink service was restored. February 27, 2018, I start receiving notifications my service is ending.

I call Safelink again, told I am enrolled and they guarantee my phone will not shut off, but if it did, do not call for 7 days sounds like a guarantee to me).

It is not time for annual certification, minutes are added and will add to phone by end of day 3/1. Today, no minutes and another message my service is ending.

They have hung up on us. We have mailed 4 re certifications, faxed 4"4 by phone they have missed 4 months on minutes...terrible company to deal with

to Jan flecker #1408388

GONNA hire attorney if not fixed

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I do apologize for the inconvenience that you've experienced.

Let us further discuss and check your account to resolve that issue. Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.