Stanley, Wisconsin

Posted here before about SafeLink Wireless(a.k.a. Tracfone) program. All I asked if they had other models of phone's available for a replacement that would take a Micro SD card so I could transfer all my contacts from my old Motorola phone other than the Samsung 150g that they have sent me twice now.

Multiple times I've been in contact with SafeLink Customer Service Agents about a replacement phone. Every time they guaranteed me that in there warehouse(where ever that may be), that they have Motorola W418G's that they would send me instead of the Samsung 150g. Seems to be a very simple request!!! What a joke besides spending countless hours and days with SafeLink Customer Service agents, all to be lied to.

Upon receiving my 2nd Samsung 150g in the mail this week, I once again contacted a SafeLink Customer Service Agent. This time I called a number given from a email reply to my first post on this issue from Pissedconsumer.com in lieu to SafeLinks Resolution Department reply to contact them within 2 weeks to resolve my main issue.

Well, what a joke!!! Once again I was given the run around by a foreign SafeLink Customer Service agent that they have no control over what phone replacement SafeLink sends you under their program after I was verbally told via phone calls and SafeLink chat, that they had a Motorola replacement phone instead of a Samsung that had a slot for a Micro SD card that they guaranteed twice now that they would send me instead!!! I even called SafeLinks Corporate Office twice in Miami, Florida. First time they transfer me to another foreign Customer Service Agent, I hung up. Second time I called SafeLinks Corporate Office I demanded to talk to someone there. Well Ms. Abigal was very nice and took my issue into what I thought was her own personal concern and once again verbally guaranteed me they had a Motorola W418G she would have sent to me and that it wasn't like my old Motorola phone, but very similar and had a slot for a Micro SD card.

Guess what I got in the mail for a replacement phone from SafeLink Wireless this week?? Another *** Samsung 150g!!!

Upon receipt of another wrong, verbally guaranteed lie from SafeLink CS, I once again contacted them. As mentioned, was told SafeLink has no control over what I get for a replacement phone under the SafeLink Program. I even tried to search for a phone number from where the phones are supposedly sent from in Plainfield, Indiana. One search number only get's Tracfone, another search says the building at 1251 S. Perry Rd. is up for sale and the 2nd wrong replacement phone return label for the 1st wrong replacement phone gives a address as; IMM Prod Recovery CTR CG 8501 NW 17th St. Ste 102, Doral, Florida 331261099.

I give up!!! Guess I'll just have to be happy under my financial and personal issues, that I get a free phone and monthly minutes under the SafeLink Program. Just never contact SafeLink Wireless(Tracfone) unless need be!!!

Sincerely,

Joe Shock

Reason of review: Who's going to repay me the money and time I loss because I had no active phone?.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being lied to time and time again by safelink wireless.

Comments

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1227063

louise622 I have been trying since September 1 to get a replacement phone I purchased from tracfone through HSN please how can you resolve this the phone was purchased in july it was a ZTE . stratos 5"

MattSL
to louise west #1227273

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Muskyjo
to MattSL #1099147

No MattSL!!! You have my name, address, and cell phone number from my last review.

I got no where with my issue when I contacted SafeLink Corporation Resolution Team Tuesday. SafeLink should have all kinds of reference numbers and ticket orders for my request for a Motorola replacement phone instead of the Samsung 150g that SafeLink has sent me twice now for a replacement.

So, don't come back and reply that SafeLink Wireless Program has no control on what phone you get when I was told and guaranteed verbally via phone calls and chatted with your Agents who GUARANTEED and PROMISED twice now, that I would be getting a Motorola replacement phone!!!

I'm done contacting SafeLink Wireless. You can decide if your going to do anything, if any, about my replacement phone issue and the money and time it's cost me not having a active cell phone, let alone the hassle I now have with the Samsung 150g phone that SafeLink has sent me twice as a replacement for my old Motorola.

Muskyjo
to MattSL Holcombe, Wisconsin, United States #1099171

Plus MattSL, I have a boat for sale that by not having a active cell phone like my old Motorola to take pictures, text, and call buyers, that i would of made $4000 on selling my boat. Now because I've had no communication and information for the buyers, they've gave up on buying my FRICKEN BOAT!!! Plus a number of other assets I have for sale on Craigslist.

to Muskyjo #1408558

Hey what kind of boat? Im interested.