2.3

I STAYED ON PHONE FOR 3Hrs. TRYING TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM....NO HELP WHAT SO EVER.......THIS IS THE WORST AND I MEAN WORST COMPANY FOR ANYONE TO DEAL WITH. THEY ARE UNORGANIZED AND UNPROFESSIONAL....IF HAD TO RATE THIS BUSINESS IT SOULD BE 00000000000000000000000000000 NO I HIGHLY DON'T RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANY LIVING HUMAN BEING.....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.