1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

when u move your supposed to contact safelink of your new address which I did, mind u it is only 45 min away, different town from my old address, where I was living more than 10 yrs, now safelink keeps giving me the run around with my minutes! The people who work for them, anyone's guess on where u actually call, r rude!!

I sent in copies of the required documents on 9/20/2017 to safelink wireless p.o. box 220009 milwaukie, or 97269-0009 Actual address on their website!! I called again today 10/13/2017 1 800 723 3546 spoke to an " EARL " who was VERY RUDE!!! among others, that I have dealt with on the phone & online!

I am still getting denied my minutes!! If u look it up the " Texas " Administrator is updating the system in a " few " states!! This has been an ongoing issue for 3 months now!!

I thought this program was government issued !! guess I have to call the fcc to find out!

Review about: Safelink Wireless Technical Support.

Preferred solution: reverify my phone #.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Let me help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.

to MattSL #1440189

I am a social worker and I am working with Senior Citizen individuals that need this phone for survival it assist in bettering their quality of life. I find that calling the safe link phone number does not help me at all I have 10 clients that need assistance with their phones please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you Social work. Please contact me at Socialworknirvana@gmail.com to find out how you can help me thank.