Did not receive my minutes for this month (January 2015). Called Technical Support and was told the minutes were sent but I never received them!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 1-800-378-1684 for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.

AlexTrac

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

dkchosen1s
Jacksonville, Florida, United States #925998

Go to the prepaid. Add airtime.

Input 555. Have promo code? Say NO. Leave phone on and it will add minutes.

If no minutes are added call the 1800-378-1684.

Have a wonderful new year

This because site wants more words.

I have no more words. Happy New Year and God bless you.