2.0
Style and Design

They are rude rude rude uncaring company. I had brain surgery and my phone broke and couldn't remember my number.

I called to get a new phone and they talked down to me and when I couldn't remember my phone number the person on the other end (safe link) called me dumb after I had brain cancer surgery and I was so upset I wanted God to take me if this is the way I will be treated by this company. I'm sorry "Safelink" I will die soon and I won't bother you again. I live in Connecticut and I will tell everybody to go with another company. My Medicare was paying for it and it's a shame they treat the terminally ill like garbage.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY because they (Safelink) are uncaring and just want the money. I have no way to call for help because the company refuses to use my name and SS # to look my account up. I never have been treated so bad by anybody or any company before. I still have no phone and my life is on the line if I need help.

Safelink should be band from Medicare clients because of their BAD BAD business practice. They should be investagated by the government because they are STEALING money from our Medicare and SSI. I can't get a new phone or another system because Medicare said till they cancel my contract I'm phone less. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT USE SAFELINK.

They are an evil money stealing company who does not care about the thermally ill or the elderly. There are other systems so go for that instead. I'm trying to get my case worker to help me get a new system when she has the time to fight them. You will regret it if you go through this company.

"Safelink" is owned by satin and they are not a company God would want you to use.

They treat you like garbage and do not care about the sick or elderly. Find another company, DO NOT USE "SAFELINK"!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless safelink wireless telephone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Cancel your service and go through lifelne or another free phone company

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.