4.5

I called several times and spoke to several customer service representatives who all refused to replace my stolen Safelink phone, contrary to what consumer websites tell their viewers. Several of my friends had their stolen Safelink phones replaced, but the rude customer service people I spoke to refused to help in any way.

So I bought a Trac phone to see if my Safelink phone service could be transferred to the same model of Tracphone that I had before. But when I opened the UPS package, the Tracphone packaging said that the phone was unlockable and that Safelink service could not be transferred to the new Tracphone. Now I'm totally screwed.

How am I supposed to be able to use my Safelink service if they won't send me a working phone ? If they want to make things right, they can e-mail me at cre8tivemined@yahoo.com.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let us further check your account to resolve that issue. Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com.

We’ll be looking forward to work with you. Have a great day!