Beacon, New York
2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I went to my doctor office in a emergace on 09/09/2016where I end up spending the night at the hospital.I try to call some people on my cell phone,i could not get through because my phone read no services.On Augest the 10 which was the next day .I was discharge from the hospital wich I try to use my phone again to use my phone, my phone read no services. Today just a few minutes I try to text a person on my cell phone.

It read no services.This is the second phone you cent me,my phone is broken again.Do you have a program that's where I can get free text,internet,unlimint phone useage. I am using a tracfone

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. The most disappointing about safelink wireless mobile phone service at Safelink Wireless was bad experience , but reviewer liked free 250 minutes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL
#1198018

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.