Savannah, Tennessee

I contacted a representative of Safe Link Wireless, so that they could assist in becoming enrolled as a customer. My account had a password on it to conceal my information.

There were technical issues the moment I received the phone, and it was a nightmare from then on. The representatives were allowing other individuals to order Sim cards in my name, and report them stolen. That's why my service was interrupted, and the bad thing was there was a message on my account. The message stated that if anyone called posing to be me, if my security code wasn't given then it wasn't me.

They even sent a phone in my name to another county, and allowed someone to change my address. How does a company that is government ran continue to do such ignorant things, after my asking them not to several times?I changed my code, and talk to the persons in the highest positions at this place of businesses. They weren't going to provide me with the address of where the phone was shipped to, until I informed them that I had contacted the law concerning that matter.

I told the representative it is a federal offense to open someone elses mail without their consent, and you all have sent out several packages in my name to locations where I never authorized.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments