your representative said i'd get a smart phone...what i received is the old model phone. When i called i got nothing but a very garbled connection...left a call back no.

and was put on hold for over an hour. Why would you have these people out there misrepresenting these phones?

This is not right and I'm going to contact the BBB about how you are conducting business here in Buffalo, NY...I expect to receive a better phone soon.... this is definately bordering on fraud as far as i'm concerned...also making me enter 100 words is plain *** as well as just making a bad situation a worse one...thanks for making my day worse

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. The most disappointing about safelink wireless customer care at Safelink Wireless was being given the wrong phone Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL
#1199611

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.