Update by user Nov 02, 2013

Finally got the form (not by fax as I was told) it was mailed to my Mother. I filled it out about two weeks ago. Today is 11/2/13 STILL NO PHONE.

Original review posted by user Sep 23, 2013

I applied for Safelink for my 95 year old Mother who lives in an assistant living facility. Faxed income verification on 8/20/13, Called on 8/23/13 recording said form was mailed.

Called on 8/31/13 recording said form should be received in next 5 business days. Called on 9/9/13 because no form had been received, I spoke to a Delcy gave her my fax No. and was told form should be received in 2to3 business days.

Called on 9/17/13 spoke to Dxlon Wilson because no form had been received, (it's been 8 Days) again I was told 2to3 business days. I called to day 9/23/13 (6 days later) held for 15 minutes and hung up.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #768722

Blame modern medicine. Antibiotics saved all the kids who would have otherwise died; they end up in call centers

My sister was approved for a phone and received a phone number in February but after numerous phone calls, faxes and letters and emails

to the Resolution Department, STILL NO PHONE!

Amory, Mississippi, United States #726754

safelink is a joke i had my phone 2 years after eight phone calls they say there is no record of me having the phone i will get to the bottom of all their lies