3.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

For those with Tracfone having Safelink service and cannot find the "Redeem" or "Add Minutes" option on your phone in order to receive monthly minutes, follow the link below: To reprogram your Tracfone go here: http://www.tracfone.com/includes/content/questions/General.jsp?enId=FA10068&esId=FA10069&a=1379709875368 You will be taken to a page which will ask you to enter your phone's serial number. From there, the site will determine whether or not you need to reprogram your phone and will take you thru some steps to achieve this by entering a code into the code mode menu on your phone.

Enter the code provided until the code is approved.

Once code is approved, reboot your phone and you should be good to go. Hope this helps.

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1297891

Every month I have try and get ahold of SafeLink so I can do a code entry mode on my phone it takes me forever to get through to them and I don't understand why I have to do a code entry mode every month if I am approved for the SafeLink phone

So a customer with enough common sense to fix his own problem posts that fix to share with the entirely disappointed and disgruntled community that is your customer base, and your response was the same automated message you post to each and every review here, lord knows there aren't any good ones, but no sign of thanks for providing a solution to the problems you so blatantly disregard and ultimately couldn't care less to solve yourselves, and quite frankly at this point I'm questioning your entire tech supports competence to provide solutions. this company as a whole should be ashamed.

You're tasked with making sure that even the most poverty stricken people in this country can still contact their doctors, loved ones, pay bills...to provide the truly needy a lifeline, some form of contact and communication in an ever growing age of technology where they have no hope of keeping up. No, you take the money provided by the government and the poor souls ignorant enough to pay for your service, and grind that boot heel down on them and make them feel even less cared for than they already do. I wouldn't expect anybody there that may actually read this to understand what that's like. To really need help, to be given a little hope of relief, and then to have taken too.

You disgust me.

I'm no better off than any of the rest of your customers. We may be poor and we need help, but we're people...show a little respect if nothing else.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=41023 for us to assist you with your concern.