I have had my phone for around half a dozen years. No problem with the tracphone at all.

When the speaker phone and ringer stopped ringing I had to phone not one but two female phone techs who said they were located in south America. Three hours later and with a second female phone teck who went through my phone inside and out FINDING OUT EACH TIME THAT THE PHONE WAS NOT FUNCTIONING, found out that I had 1178 minutes saved.

She transferred the numbers to two different phones saying that the minutes were being added to my replacement phone that was to be mailed to me.

This was back in or around June 4 2015, and when my broken phone indicated that I just received new monthly allocated minutes (THIS MONTH) I had a serious meltdown. I WAS HAVING SURGERY AND THEY STOLE MY AIRTIME WHEN ONE NEEDED IT MOST.

This reviewer shared experience about "thieving costumer service" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. The most disappointing about safelink wireless pending minutes from Safelink Wireless was all Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.