I am NOT a safelink customer! I am trying to pay the E911 fee for my son or his girlfriends phone.

I called to give them a credit card for payment. The only information I have is the phone number of the phone that has the charge. I am a hearing-impaired person who has to use a bluetooth connection between my hearing aides and my phone. Generally it works well if the people I'm talking to can speak clear english.

I couldn't understand the first lady very well so she transferred me to another lady who couldn't speak any clearer English!! When I finally got frustrated and hung up, they called back and wanted to help their "customer". I AM NOT a safelink customer. I couldn't understand what she wanted from me, so I hung up again.

All I want to do is pay my son's E911 fee with a credit card or online using only the information I have. Why is it so hard to understand that???

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.