I am NOT a safelink customer! I am trying to pay the E911 fee for my son or his girlfriends phone.

I called to give them a credit card for payment. The only information I have is the phone number of the phone that has the charge. I am a hearing-impaired person who has to use a bluetooth connection between my hearing aides and my phone. Generally it works well if the people I'm talking to can speak clear english.

I couldn't understand the first lady very well so she transferred me to another lady who couldn't speak any clearer English!! When I finally got frustrated and hung up, they called back and wanted to help their "customer". I AM NOT a safelink customer. I couldn't understand what she wanted from me, so I hung up again.

All I want to do is pay my son's E911 fee with a credit card or online using only the information I have. Why is it so hard to understand that???

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.