Update by user May 02, 2013

After posting a comment on Customer Service Scoreboard my problem was completely resolved in 24 hours. Safelink customer service monitors that site and they post replies to complaints about their company with offers of help. Granted their customer service is not easily available but if you have an issue send them an email to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com (just don't overlook the "." after SL) I appreciate Sean at Safelink's customer service for taking care of this.

Original review posted by user Apr 05, 2013

I had a Tracfone which had 1324 minutes and over one year of service on it in which to use those minutes. I joined Safelink because I was told that any existing paid minutes I had on my phone would not be affected even though the 250 monthly Safelink minutes would not roll over unless I bought additional airtime.

That was a LIE. They stole my 1324 paid for minutes along with the unused Safelink minutes because I did not buy additional airtime in order to keep them. Customer service is nonexistent. Their customer service call center is in India and your lucky if you can understand anything that's being said.

I fought with a supervisor for almost an hour to no avail.

I like Tracfone because they have a great coverage area but it was a huge mistake to become mixed up with these Safelink people. LIARS and THIEVES

Comments

viula2krause
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #641584

did the same thing to me they are such a fraudulant business