My phone had a lot of minutes, it just stopped working. Used it only for emergency once a month as well.

I certify my phone every application due dateone time I don't understand how come I don't have the service that is needed and the phone back does not open so I can check battery is seen as it is not charging my concern is that will I lose my minutes for this month preciate that someone can contact me and let me know if I'm still accepted yes I do get food stamps safelink said that I was in a area where they don't except services which I know that' that's not true. Live here and receive my safe link phone here that I have now! Trying to find out what is the best way of handling this major problem I'm having please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Been a costume for 8, 1/2 years sincerely ms.varner ps. Loving safe link services.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

MattSL

Hi! My name is MattSL, and I work with SafeLink Wireless.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Email your info to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelinkwireless.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/19x5RU1.