2.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I signed up with safelink last month, The first problem that I had was I wanted to use a phone number from a previous phone, they told me it would not be a problem. I told them the old number, the previous provider, and what to do next.

They said it would be a few days and a new Sim card would arrive in the mail. The new SIM came, but it did not give me a new phone number or that old one that I requested. Then they did not provide my customer information to the California LifeLine people, so I was promptly dropped., Their biggest problem with customer service is there is none.

Everything is automated and there is no resolution available with an issue they created. It was the federal government that started California LifeLine, (state run for the Federeal Government) Why does safelink get their nose involved if they are just going de-enroll you.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: 4glte wireless access.

I didn't like: Being dropped after one month of service.

Comments

Hayward, California, United States #1316636

Well, after many (at the very least it was 6 attempts attempts) to get this problem resolved, I basically gave up on Safelink Wireless, and returned to Assurance Wireless.

Their customer Service is more in-line with a current USA Based cell phone provider.

Their phone while only a 3G wireless smartphone, it did work. And , that what far more important than a phone that wouldn't work (for a number of reasons).

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

I have used SafeLink but have found Assurance and Access Wireless to be much better companies.