My parents' phone was deactivated to switch the phone from my mother's name to my father's name. This was done because one day my dad called customer service to ask for help regarding why the number shows up as "private caller" or "unknown number" on the receiver's phone.

Now it has been over two months to get the phone reactivated with minutes. They were told to send a fax for some comfirmation. My dad has sent the fax three times because he was told they did not receive it. The number was also confirmed for the third time.

I mentioned a while ago that they should probably deactivate for good but they insist on sticking with them because they are seniors and it's free. Rediculous!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless phone service. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.

to MattSL Atlanta, Georgia, United States #960375

Hi Matt.... Tried to work with customer service by faxing what they needed for the forth time, but this time, I faxed it exactly asked they asked.

I also included the enrollment ID, the corresponding phone number, and my mother's name. They said it would take 7-8 business days. Nothing. Called back today and was told that they are waiting for the same document.

I asked to speak with a supervisor and explained that my mother had the service before, so that info should be on file....was hung up on. Called my parents to let them know.

My dad said that he called and when he got upset, he was hung up on as well. Sending email to you now...