It's been 4 months of faxing, email & downloading application & proofs. Still no phone.

After 5 phone calls (3 of which were answered by people who barely speak english), I still don't have a phone. The last rep told me that their email is not working & that I didn't have the correct fax number -- although the other 4 reps verified the email & fax numbers are being correct. I was instructed to re-sent the proofs for the 6th time !!!

These people have no clue what they are doing. It's the worse customer service I've ever experienced.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was inept customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.