I also am on assurance wireless and an outsourced safelink wireless keppt insisting in an insistant, arrogant and aggravating tone that I had to cancel my contract with assurance and then after being without a phone for 60 days, then I could apple to safelink. I told her that due to medical problems I needed my phone and it was impossible for me to have two phones when I was keeping the same number.

She told me that assurance does not know what they are talking about but she does know better than anyone. If this is how I would be starting with a company, it is a sign of how bad the future communications will be. Her "know it all" tone tried to make me sound like an *** and belittle me.

Terribly informed representatives and horrible people skills. Why would anyone want to start with a company that is so uninviting and nasty?

anotherbadco wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not being able to understand the reps. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.