2.3
Coverage Area

Their phone quit working. Called service and they said they would send me a phone with 10 working days.

Never got phone. Called back and phone wasn't shipped because some *** forgot to check a box. Also, you can keep your same number when they send you a phone. My understanding they don't even replace their *** phones anymore and now I have to go buy one because this new phone is a piece of ***, too !!!!

Go figure , huh? Great service they are doing for the US government.

NOT !!! Rip offs Easier to just deal with a carrier than these people anymore

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless cell phone replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.