It's really horrible service when one has a problem that requires calling customer service. I do not think these people are being properly trained or they are not paying attention when they are being trained for the job.

Why didn't they transfer my minutes to my lost phone? Why didn't they transfer my minutes to my new sims card when I changed my number? Why do they spend 20 minutes asking me questions and sims card and serial numbers only to transfer me to someone else and I have to do and say all the same things? Nobody explained anything to me..I don't know your job, YOU are supposed to know your job and inform the customer.

It is really bad customer service from some of the people there. NOT ALL..some are very nice and seem to care about doing a good job, some others dont seem to give a ***.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless technical support. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1352624

They are doing the same thing to me. All day on the phone and no help.

I am about to just cancel this free service because it's been such a headache. I've talked to so many people and no one can help me. I never even received a phone from them and now I bought one and they can't even transfer my minutes on this new phone. Totally impossible.

Just crazy.

When you see something free maybe it's best to run for your life. FORGET IT, nothing is FREE.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.