Went on line to re certify the online re certification had the wrong birth date, I called SafeLink to get it fixed. The certification can't be verified when they have the wrong birth date.

After several hours and several customer service agents, i was told she was canceling the one account and to go online and reapply. I went on and reapplied online. I then received a email they needed documentation. I submitted the documentation.

I then received a email that i had been disqualified because there were 2 accounts for the same address. Called SafeLink back again and after several agents and being hung up on several times.

I was told they had documents and to go online and re certify couldn't re certify. Called back I was told was disqualified because there were two accounts for the same address explained what happened, They told me there was nothing they could do I would have to wait until April 2018 and then reapply, I loose my phone privileges because of there mistakes.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

MattSL

This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless. I see you need help with your phone.

Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.