9700 NW 112th Ave, Medley, FL 33178, USA
1.6

I have been a safelink customer for several years. For the last several months, I have had to call them because my service ends abruptly.

I get 500 free minutes each month, but I am told each time the phone goes out I still have 300 - 400 minutes remaining. They have to "fix" my phone manually. While they are working on mine, I have to enter code numbers on my phone while talking to them on a borrowed a borrowed telephone. Sometimes, it takes over an hour to get my phone working.

I've asked for a new phone but they refuse.

I recently moved out of state so getting a stranger or near stranger to allow me to use their cell phone for an extended period of time is difficult - not to mention embarrassing and inconvenient. I am 72 years old living on a limited income and make few calls and texts a month.

I have been reading about other government - free cell phone plans but they seem just as unreliable.

I need someone to talk to safelink - get me a new phone and fix my problem

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Technical Support.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Safelink Wireless Pros: Free plan, Phone for emergencies.

Safelink Wireless Cons: Are no help, Unclear where to go for help.

• incompetent customer service reps

Comments

Tayelor

Hi, EagerSnowyOwl515. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that our service has caused you. To help us serve you better in the future, please feel free to chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH or call 1-800-867-7183. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Tayelor

Hi, EagerSnowyOwl515. I'm Alex from SafeLink Wireless.

Safelink Wireless Reviews