Style and Design

The 1st phone from safelink broke. I bought a replacement from tracphone and it was defective, after several months of calling and entering codes, each time they told me it was fixed, they agreed to replace.

They have sent the wrong four times and during the 7-10 business day wait they deactivate the phone and install the information on the phone being send to me. So i have been without my for at least a month. They will not leave the phone I have active or do accelerated shipping. I am told it is against policy.

I have spoken with at least six supervisors and been lied to numerous times.

If you have any choice do not EVER, EVER, EVER do business with this company or any of their subsidiaries. They will lie and do nothing to help you

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. The most disappointing about safelink wireless replacement at Safelink Wireless was customer services and custoner service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL
#1032074

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.