The customers service to terrible. Don't understand I word the say I am sick and tired of talking to *** foreigners I keep asking for a US rep and I am told they cant transfer me.

Free phone not worth the this trouble. Ask me of more information so they can send my phone out I kept telling them I have a phone no record of the phone??? I supplied them with a serial and phone# no record. I would not recommend this phone to anyone.

Seriously 86 words is not enough. You customer service sucks terrible ok enough words

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cant understand a word customer service saids. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

Oh, the sweet irony of this person wanting to speak "to an American" when you can't even understand his/her complaint!

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.