I did not receive my free monthly minutes, 68, for the month of November, 2010.I am very hurt by this and everytime I try to get someone on the phone they just blow me off with a darn recording!

I am poor and disabled also and that just isn't right to do anyone like that. I appreciate you helping me but, please, can I get some minutes for my phone each month also as promised. Thanks. God Bless.

I am totally sorry if i hurt someone's feelings but the free minutes really help me alot and I pray that you will understand.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States #1236615

I didn't get my monthly minutes this is the first time since I've had the phone and I've had it over 3yrs.When I call safelink they can't even find my phone.

I gave my id number and phone number.

This has really hurt me.I'm disable and I have no phone.

MattSL
to Anonymous #1237289

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

I did not get my minutes after I recertified

plz cooperate wid them ,try 1 - 800 - 378 - 1684 ,extintion (1-4-2). :) :)